We have been serving the Albert Park Catholic community since 1950.
Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, it was blessed by Archbishop Beovich on January 15 1949.
An integral part of the Albert Park Catholic Parish, we work to ensure that a quality Christian education, in the Catholic tradition, continues to be provided to the people of Albert Park and the surrounding communities.
Our new community hall, Bilyonendi (the Kaurna word for a place of peace) is used for OSHC, Dance/Drama lessons, assemblies, parent gatherings and PE lessons when necessary.
The Administration space and Learning Areas have been redeveloped and renovated and the grounds landscaped which provides a fresh, modern learning environment for the students and staff.
While providing learning opportunities in all learning areas, we emphasise the values, traditions and beliefs of our rich Catholic heritage.