Our parents are encouraged to involve themselves in the life of the school community as fully as their family circumstances allow. The family and the school form a partnership to make the most of the learning opportunities offered to young people. Involvement in school activities sends an important message to our children about the priority we place on their education.
There are varieties of ways in which parents are able to contribute to the school community:
- Joining the Parents and Friends executive committee;
- Lending a hand at events such as our School Disco, Pancake Day, Father’s Day Breakfast, Working Bees;
- Attending the school’s AGM;
- Nominating to be a Board member;
- Serving on sub-committees of the Board i.e. Finance, Policy, OSHC, Uniform or P&F, Education;
- Attending assemblies, liturgies, Masses or special school celebrations;
- Assisting in classrooms;
- Assisting with class excursions or volunteering to participate in a school event;
- Offering your time working at the canteen.